Friday, December 22, 2006

What is it I am going to say with this?


I set this site up about a year ago, and for whatever reason, I never got started. I seem to feel like if I am going to try this, I need to have some kind of approach I am going to use.

I think talking here in a journaling-like fashion is how I am going to start. Obviously all of my journal comments won't go here, but I think for a while, some thoughts of what is on my mind -- and that might mean some concerns -- will. I am thinking frankly that this will be a place where I:
  • Reflect on what is going on in ministry (or)
  • Talk about my sermon preparation for the week (or)
  • My reaction to what is going on in the sports world
We'll see as I grow with this. But I think that will generally be my approach.

For now, that is probably enough.

No comments: